The following awards were given at INNOSTOCK 2012 Conference:
- Best Paper Award: Jose Acuna, KTH, Sweden with his paper titled “Distributed Thermal Response Tests on Pipe-in-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers”
- Best Poster Award: Nurten Şahan, Cukurova University, Turkey with her paper titled “Nano Magnetite Paraffin Composite as PCM”
- Fredrik Setterwall Award to Aart Snijders, IFTech International B.V., The Netherlands
- Rolf Ulvrengren Best PCM Paper Award : Eduard Oro, University of Lleida, Spain with his paper titled “Thermal response of a low temperature storage unit following power failure”
- “Luisa Cabeza receives “Narcis Monturiol 2012 award from Catalan Government
The award is given to those researchers which contribute to the improvement of the research in Catalonia, specially with international recognision.
Task Definition Workshop on Integration of Renewable Energies by distributed Energy Storage Systems in Paris on September 18-19, 2012. Please find the agenda, executive summary and presentations here.
Just four years after the birth of the IEA in 1974, the Implementing Agreement ECES was established in 1978. The aims are the:
- cooperative research,
- development, demonstrations and exchanges of information in the area of energy storage
The full name of the Implementing Agreement ECES is:
“Implementing Agreement for a Programme of Research and Development on Energy Conservation through Energy Storage.”